"You either know fashion or you don't."
- Anna Wintour.

Saturday 30 October 2010

Photo Shoot.

Ok, so yesterday was the day of the photoshoot for our coursework and I think it went very well (despite the fact of having to step in and model last minute). We did the shoot in one of the studios at Aberdeen college and I must say everything felt very professional (again, excluding my effort as a model) and really made me think that this might be an area which I would like to explore further. We were lucky enough to work with a two photography students and they were great in helping us think of poses and interesting ideas for the shots.

I feel that getting the chance to work in a professional studio gave me a great insight into what it would be like to be part of a magazine editorial or cover shoot and I certainly think it would be a field I would like to get into in the future. The creative part of the shoot, including the styling and creating concepts for the photos themselves really interests me and I throughly enjoyed the experience.

Move over Grace Coddington!


A wonderful 'Alice in Wonderland' inspired shoot directed by Grace. 

Grace Coddington, Creative Director, Vogue.


A few shots from our own shoot:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment